Thursday, May 15, 2014

Eat, play, sleep…

Ok, eat, play, sleep is a little different from Elizabeth Gilbert's book "Eat, Pray, Love"… but it is pretty close! Our days have been filled with delicious foods, fun days exploring the country side, working in the gardens… and then sleep! Like konk out kind of sleep! Oh, and apparently some heavy snoring so I've been told! I still don't believe it! Ha! It is amazing what a little fresh air, exercise, and happiness can do for the spirit! Not like we all don't already know this, but sometimes we do forget and get caught up in the other stuff life throws at you! So here are some photos of what our days have been like!

Rise and shine! Who knew Nutella was so freaking delicious! I had a jar of this sitting in the cupboard at home for over a year. We bought this jar about 2 weeks ago and we are nearly out! Another 911 emergency! 
Man's best friend!
We came across this old farm house and the little animal pen on the left. It's been empty a long, long time. There is no driveway, power poles, or any other sign of modern conveniences.  
I took my chances and ran in to snap a couple pictures. Check out the fireplace! Just as I took this photo Graham let out a holy crap! The place is now home to some mice! Funny, I thought he saw giant spiders! When he said mice I was relieved… They are cute!
A little afternoon wine… Why? Why not!
The crazy neighbour gang! Snoopy and Rex. We can't get by without being chased and barked at. Graham has been trying his "Dog Whisperer" on them to no avail. 
A day at the Sever River!
This is not trick photography folks! I think she actually got air rolling around! Happy dog!
From Black Lab to Chocolate Lab!
You still love me right?
Our walk home from the river. Marvao in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment