Friday, August 8, 2014

Chop! Chop!

When your mother offers to treat you to a hair cut, and your boyfriend steers you into the nearest hair salon… "Let's just go ask how much they charge!"…… You know it's time to seek professional help! I thought this road trip would be a great opportunity to grow out my hair, besides, keeping your hair short can be expensive! Not to mention, it's hard to find a stylist you can trust when you are visiting a strange town. We both had some pretty interesting haircuts along the way! Our favourite was a salon in Corpus Christi over the Christmas holidays. $20 for both of us! What a deal! Of course Graham came out unscathed, his was a simple trim with clippers. Can't go wrong there, right? Mine was a different story, I came out with a bad mullet that stayed with me until yesterday! Not a pretty sight folks! Anyways! We took the plunge and both had our hair cut in Ottawa! It is amazing how a little sprucing up can make you feel 100 times better! I'm sure you are all thrilled to see a slide show of hair pictures… but…that's just to bad! Haha! Here is our day of beautification and de-mulleting!


I thought I would begin with a before and after photo! LOL! Seriously! This is what stared back at me when I looked in the mirror. Sorry David Cassidy! I know you donned many a "Teen Beat" cover in your day!

The work begins!
Voila! Mullet be gone! 
Graham gets the star treatment in a funky Ottawa barber shop!
Love this sign!







No comments:

Post a Comment